Ilise Benun is the founder of Marketing-Mentor.com, the go-to online resource for creative professionals who want better projects with bigger budgets, through which she offers business coaching to small groups and 1:1.
She is also a national speaker and author of 7 books, including “The Creative Professional’s Guide to Money,” and 3 online courses via CreativeLive – all tailored to the needs of creative professionals. Since 2008, she has hosted the Marketing Mentor Podcast and her newest project is her role as “Business Coach” for the Savannah College of Art & Design.
Follow her @ilisebenun and get her Quick Tips at www.marketing-mentortips.com. Mike Montague interviews Ilise Benum on How to Succeed at Connecting With Content. In this episode:
- Mass marketing doesn’t work anymore
- How to do “Bat Signal” marketing with quality content
- Attitudes to improve your marketing
- Use content to begin and develop a relationship with your prospect
- How to create the right content and get it in front of the right people
- What does sending content to a prospect look like, and how to use it to spark a conversation
- Here’s where the magic happens
- Make it a 30 minute a day habit
- Your mindset is the most important thing
- Best attitude, behavior, and technique for How to Succeed at Connecting with Content.
The How to Succeed Podcast is a public and free podcast from Sandler Training, the worldwide leader in sales, management, and customer service training for individuals all the way up to Fortune 500 companies with over 250 locations around the globe.