Summer Solomonsen is Head of Cornerstone Studios at Cornerstone OnDemand, Sandler's Microlearning partner. Cornerstone and Sandler have partnered to deliver the world-famous Sandler Selling System in a proven Microlearning format.
In this episode, Summer joins Mike Montague, VP of Online Learning at Sandler to talk about the best practices for online sales training, online learning for soft skills, and continuous reinforcement that drives results.
- The sales Microlearning that’s totally different than old online training
- You CAN teach sales via microlearning
- How people develop soft skills… or just “professional skills”
- A repeatable sales system is what is taught here
- The four things every microlearning session must have
- You can learn a single skill at a time, in a short time
- How it’s better to learn a little at a time than to cram
- The proof the microlearning results in more sales for you
- Links to learn more via Sandler and Cornerstone
- What Cornerstone does in the learning space
- A General Patton quote for you and your sales team
The co-created Sandler and Cornerstone sales enablement content is available to enroll yourself or your team today through Sandler or Cornerstone exclusively.