Expert Speakers on Sales & Business-Development for your next event!
Audiences gain insight, inspiration & action
Content-rich presentations that inspire attendees to take action & strive to reach their professional & personal goals
If you are interested in having us speak for your chamber, organization, or association fill out the following information and we will contact you to discuss the opportunity.
1. Why Salespeople Fail and what can you do about it- Learn the tricks prospects use to defend themselves against salespeople.
2. Networking Works! - Networking is not selling. Learn a different perspective on professional business networking and building relationship to build your business.
3. Breaking Through Your Comfort Zone - If we are not growing, we are not living a full life! Learn why you get stuck in comfort zones, and what to do about it.
4. Creating a Killer 30 Second Commercial - The "elevator pitch" is a must-have for any business person. Learn the Sandler secret to delivering an emotionally charged introduction for your business.
5. Improving Team Performance - Motivate, educate or terminate, but never tolerate your employees. Learn how to effectively manage behavior that produces results.
6. No More Cold Calls! Building A Prospecting Plan - Prospecting is not selling. Prospecting is identifying suspects for our products and services and determining if they are qualified to become our customer.
7. Strategic Customer Care - It costs way more to develop a new client than it does to keep an existing one. Learn the strategies for delivering superior customer service.
8. Setting SMART Goals - Decide what you want, build a plan, and you can bet on the outcome. People who set written goals will outperform those who don't.
9. Scheduling YOU First - A fast-paced look at time management and the attitudes, behaviors and techniques for taking control of your schedule and your life!
10. Everything You Wanted To Know About Yourself, But Were Afraid To Ask! - The power of our belief systems and the head trash that holds us back.
Our professional speakers are available for almost every business topic.